Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Life with the other Loyds!

Ok, so I know I am kind of dragging this whole vacation pictures thing out. But when it's cold and windy outside you have to savor the memories, right?
The most commonly occuring activity while we were with our family was definately flying Dave's model airplane. I don't know if it's really a "model" because it's made of styrofoam, but it's small and flies! I took the controls for a little bit but quickly handed them back to Mark. I don't think I could drive a remote control car on the ground. The whole turning the right direction when the vehicle is coming towards you has never really been a skill of mine.
We took our second annual Manatee pancake trip. I didn't get a picture inside this year but after we ate we let the kids play outside on the playground. This year I picked up some multigrain mix so I can relive the experience sometime soon. Maybe next year I will get the batter pitcher too! That's Dave, not Mark, with Cousin Caleb on the slide. We sure enjoyed being out in the sunshine.
A little cousin playtime on the floor.
Caleb was somewhat reserved while we were there. He pretty much stuck to his mom and dad. The funny thing was that as we were leaving we coaxed him into giving his Uncle Mark a hug...and he wouldn't get go. It was pretty cute.
Uncle Dave was sure to add some special touches to the visit. He took Mark and Jeremiah to his helicopter hanger and let Jeremiah drive the Gator around outside. Dave, Becky and Caleb, thanks so much for a fun trip. We always have such and blast with you and can't wait to see you again soon! We love you!

No comments: