Thursday, March 20, 2008

Growing fast!

Benjamin is 8 months old and is such a little sweetie. He eats like a champ, I call him my little tapeworm. I don't know where it all goes, he's not a big baby by any means. He is still not crawling. He doesn't seem very motivated to be mobile right now. Every time I bring him down the stairs he lets out some high pitched screams right at the top because it echos there! He is a little mama's boy and always has hugs and cuddles for mommy!

He adores his big brother and smiles and laughs at him like no other! Notice the rubber snake in the picture? Jeremiah picked it out on our FL trip and Benjamin loves it. He plays with it for such a long time. Whenever he his fussy and not playing well I just give him the snake and he's good to go. Gives new meaning to the term "snake charmer"!

No comments: