Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blogger's Block

I'm not sure what you are supposed to write about when you haven't even posted for over 18 months and sporadically before that.  I'm also not really sure that I can concisely full in all the gaps for the last 18 months, but I will try!  To sum it up, the last year has been filled with changes, big decisions, heartbreak, new directions and lots of prayer and reflections.  Most of you probably know the details.

What I can add is this:  God has been ever present, teaching and guiding us.  I could go through coffee cup after coffee cup sharing with you what my heart has learned.  Through it all my Savior has been a gently teaching me and affirming me.  This year has been hard.  I can't sugar coat that, but He has been so faithful.

So that seems philosophical enough to summarize the big gap!  I will try to return to more faithfully posting pictures and videos of the kids and our adventures.  For whoever happens to be reading!!  The picture above was taken last Sept.  It's the view from my backyard.

-Tara

No comments: