Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I really should download my pictures more than once a month. It's hard to pick what to post from 112 pictures...It's been a busy month. We've had family in town several weekends, friends for Easter dinner and in between it all we had been working on painting the new construction in our basement. All while watching the snow melt!

This is from our last storm. Naomi was insane out in the snow, she just had a blast flopping around out and outlasted both of her brothers outside.
The huge drift on the side of our driveway (and a kinda pretty sunset too!)
The wind does strange things to the snow. It was pushed away from the fence but this weird little dollop formed.
I thought it was funny how the impression of the door was in the snow drift.

And to finish it off.... a cute picture of Ben and a sucker!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks. I kind of feel like you posted these just for me. I'm special.:) hee hee