Friday, January 25, 2008

Trains and cereal


Mark got Jeremiah an HO scale train. This is something he has talked about doing for a long time and just couldn't hold off any longer. He gave it to him one night, just the basics! They both look forward to adding to it and making it more elaborate in the future. When they want to play it takes over the kitchen table for a few days! Jeremiah has become quite the conductor. He's very good and switching the track and backing the train up and dropping a few cars off and then picking them up again. (Nana, one night Mark and I were eating at the table with the train track and I couldn't help but think of the dinner scene in "nothing but trouble". Unfortunately I didn't have anything I could "pass" to Mark with the train!)
Benjamin has started on some cereal the last couple of weeks. He seems to be hit and miss for how much he'll eat. Just another sign that our baby is growing fast.

No comments: