
So, Tuesday morning they were having a fall party at Jeremiah's preschool. A friend brought over some superhero costumes for him to pick from. He choose batman. I tried to get Naomi to put on the
spiderman costume because it has a mask but she wasn't too keen on it. I put it on her but she started
whimpering about the spider on the front. Unfortunately Jeremiah had a bit of a fever on
tuesday and didn't feel up to going, but his teaching was nice enough to stop by that afternoon with all of his candy!

Wednesday afternoon I thought we would carve up our pumpkin. Jeremiah had been asking for weeks if we could "punch a face in the pumpkin". So much for my little "helpers". As soon as I cut the top off they were
disgusted by the sight and smell of the inside of the pumpkin. Short of traumatizing them there was nothing I could do to get them to reach their hands in and pull out some of the pumpkin guts. They watched the process from a safe distance until all the ugly work was done. After we put it out on the porch they continually wanted to go outside to check on it.

Benjamin got in on some leaf action this weekend. I'll post a video of him soon, but here is a picture until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment